//Disable right mouse click Script
//By Maximus (maximus@nsimail.com) w/ mods by DynamicDrive
//For full source code, visit http://www.dynamicdrive.com
var message="copywriters SHOO(:";
///////////////////////////////////
function clickIE4(){
if (event.button==2){
alert(message);
return false;
}
}
Saturday, November 13 . 12:03 am
chem paper was alright today, mistakes there of course. :/ but well, good news is one more paper left! Bad news is I'll feel rather lost after os end. Seriously it's so quick and sudden, haven't really come to terms with this yet. :X was thinking of getting some part-time job (piano instuctor lol?) but apparently I have absolutely no time to spare. Ajc alr called me up to go for choir practice, which starts on Monday right after the bio paper. Still thought can go sing karaoke or rehearse for class perf, but yeah. Straight away after bio. Well it's for the good of us to start early and I'm feeling quite excited about it. :P not to mention a tad of anxiety. Ah well another phase of my life. Can't wait!! xD hope I won't get a shock when I see my o level results next mid jan.