//Disable right mouse click Script //By Maximus (maximus@nsimail.com) w/ mods by DynamicDrive //For full source code, visit http://www.dynamicdrive.com var message="copywriters SHOO(:"; /////////////////////////////////// function clickIE4(){ if (event.button==2){ alert(message); return false; } } Piano and Choir Girl <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3075585033175913585?origin\x3dhttp://choirgirlforever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, August 24 . 1:21 am

haven't been posting for a very long while now.. so I decided I should just write down some thoughts about uni life since it's alr week 2.
 
staying in hall is fun and convenient (even though I live freaking near ntu) cuz I can get into the "uni mood' more easily.. even though my timetable's very spaced out, there's tons of readings to do and the essay tasks plus ppt presentations haven't set in yet... forever rushing here and there walking from one end of ntu to the other to reach lecs/tuts on time.. and I guess the shuttle bus services really makes transportation so much easier.. (just that the drivers drive really slowlyyyyy...) i'm relieved actually to be staying in hall 11 though its right at the top cuz both the red and blue shuttle bus routes are right at my doorstep and there're 2 199 busstops too! (Y) made a lot a lot of new friends in ntu (be it WSC camp, REVx camp, my sociology coursemates, hall 11 neighbours or friends of friends...) and I feel that my social circle's widening everyday! looking forward to uni life and STUDYING lollol! i'm glad i'm enjoying it so far since im reading things that I enjoy and find interesting! press on everyone! :)